vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

30.6.17

Warren's Racer


4



Without doubt, the nicest vespa (to date) that I've had the pleasure of photographing...

Taken earlier this year in April, I've kept this series of 35mm film shots back as the lovely folk over at ScooterNova magazine have used some of them in issue 2 of their excellent new scooter magazine (out today). Well chuffed to get them in such a great looking publication; the fotos look great printed on the magazine's quality paper stock, even if I do say so myself !

For the full album of shots I took on my Olympus OM-2N see here

A big thanks to Warren for letting me photograph his awesome ride ; )



23



Issue 2 of ScooterNova is out today, order your copy or subscribe online - here You will be able read all about this very impressive vespa and why it ticked all my scooter boxes, as well as a whole load of other classic scooter goodness, brought to you by the ever accommodating ScooterNova team!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...