vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

8.11.16

Fave vespa


023


Having just got my films developed following a brief trip to the Midlands to photograph an old vespa; it got me thinking as to what my favourite vespa is that I've photographed since I started doing this back in 2006..

I thought it would be difficult but was actually pretty easy and hands down is this gorgeous (in my eyes anyway) Spanish Motovespa lowlight I took at Maskes Vespa Klassiekers last year, when I rode over to the Netherlands for the first edition of their Classic Vespa Rally in September 2015.


026


025


027


024





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...