vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

24.8.16

Sex on Fire !!


8


Here are the 35mm film shots I took last week of this beautiful Laverda Jota, see previous post here

From time to time I look in on a car repair workshop located near me in West Hertfordshire. A few weeks back I called by to see if they had anything of interest - they often have in American classic autos (Plymouth Duster, Ford Fury, Chrysler Newport etc..), as well as the bread & butter modern autos they mainly service. On this occasion they had in this stunning Jota which belongs to the garage owner's mate. I took a few iPhone shots intending to return and get some on 35mm film at a later date.

I last saw a Jota at the Ace Cafe a few years back and asked the owner if we could set up a date for me to shoot it on film. I didn't hear back from him; fair enough, not everyone wants you photographing their bikes, cars etc. It's been a long wait but worth it.

Am not in the habit of using 'sexy' as a superlative but in this case it aptly describes this amazing machine.

'Red Morning Light' would be my favoured Kings of Leon track but in this case 'Sex on Fire' is spot on..!


3



See my classic motorcycles album here all shot on 35mm film









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...