vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

18.8.16

Moto Morini 3 +1/2









I had to run an errand last week which involved driving the car up to Norfolk. Whilst en route and driving through the wilds of Lincolnshire, I caught a flash of red and thought I saw something interesting..

After taking a few minutes to double back on what was a busy country road, I pulled in to Bretts, a hauliers yard. Confirming my suspicions, there stood an immaculate Moto Morini 350. I searched around and eventually came across its lady owner who had pulled in off the road, as she was out of fuel and the reserve refused to work. A guy was kindly helping her out and topping up the tank with some gas to get her on her way again. Her misfortune was my gain as she consented to me taking some fotos of her lovely ride, which you can see above. I didn't have my film camera with me so the iPhone had to suffice. It didn't matter too much as I shot another fine example of this gorgeous bike a few years back on film - see here 

All's well that ends well and what a superb find!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...