vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

19.8.16

GS160 - Andreas Reinhold


click to view large

© Andreas Reinhold


Lovely shot of this great looking GS160 by the very talented Andreas Reinhold see this shot also

Check out Andreas' Scooters album here which includes some '80s nostalgia as well as his later, more recent shots, many of which were feature scooters in Scootering magazine under former editor Andy Gillard.

Andreas' biog on his website reads:

I’m a self-taught photographer and run my own small freelance photography business since 2007. In my main job, I am an engineer in the automotive industry. Every free minute that I have is spent on photography. I’m open to any kind of photography. I have a large interest in cars in general, especially aircooled Volkswagen and Porsche. I live in Germany, close to Cologne and Düsseldorf.


See more of Andreas' excellent photography here - www.andreasreinhold.com


Vielen dank for sharing Andreas ; )






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...