vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

13.6.16

Classic Exotica


27


Here are the 35mm film shots I took last week at Classic Autos in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire.

For the last 21 years, my 'day job' has been working in high end interiors with clients who don't think twice about spending £15K on a sofa. I guess Classic Autos is an equivalent in the classic automotive industry. Their clients can part with telephone number sums of money on just a gearbox alone, amounts that would secure a deposit on an average house, as in the case of the pale blue immaculately restored Talbot road car, fitted with a 1950s F1 engine.

It is a rarefied environment when stepping into Classic Autos. The old buildings that house the business and workshops are interesting in themselves, let alone their exotic guests. For me and by far the nicest, most interesting car on display during my visit, was the original C-Type Jaguar pictured above.

Classic Autos are commissioned by their wealthy customers to restore and maintain their classics, in preparation for inclusion in historic rallies and events such as the Mille Miglia, Goodwood, Le Mans etc.

I hope to call by Classic Autos from time to time in the future to see what other delights they are working on... keep watching this space.

In the meantime, a big thank you to Classic Autos for letting me poke around and take some film fotos in their amazing space. Check out the other shots I took with Olympus OM-2N here see also my cars album here all images shot by me on 35mm film.


www.vespamore.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...