vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

14.12.15

On the Streets of Denver


On the Streets of Denver


It's pretty difficult to pull off a quality panning shot. Despite the main subject(s) not being completely in focus I reckon this still qualifies, considering the central position of the vespa in the frame and the passenger's cool side saddle pose. Not to mention the colours, sense of motion and all round atmosphere in this great composition by Steve Williams.

Steve - cheers for letting me feature this here on vespamore ; )




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my photo. It was shot with my iPhone 3 as a quick grab shot. I was surprised it turned out as well as it did. Pure luck that the composition and body language came together in that instant. The lack of sharpness doesn't diminish the "feel" in this shot in my opinion.

    Steve Williams
    Scooter in the Sticks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...