vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

14.8.15

Hasselblad Vespa

Louvres


My friend whose ET3 I shot on film recently see here used to be a photography assistant some years ago and along the way acquired a Hasselblad 500C square format camera.

After taking the ET3 set, I was lent the Hasselblad for the afternoon and treated my own vespa to an expired roll of 120 Fujifilm with 12 exposures; 11 of which came out pretty well. The Hasselblad 500C is a thing of beauty with it's purposeful heavy weight, array of dials and buttons, removable metal plate and collapsible viewfinder. it takes some getting used to with the image reversed when peering in to the large square viewfinder; meaning left is right and right is left when positioning the camera for the shot. When correctly teed up and the shot is ready, the camera emits a very satisfying 'whump' when clicking the shutter button.. so much so, you feel like you should be under a black cloth!

Check out the full set I took here I'm sure I will be returning to the Hasselblad in the near future..



Hasselblad 500C


Fujifilm 120






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...