vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

18.3.15

Due..


Due...

DISEGNO DI Pininfarina

cavallino rampante


Walked past HR Owen on Old Brompton Road earlier; they must have been having a move around due to the Ferraris parked out front. At first they had an F40 (not pictured) and F50 parked nose to nose outside the showroom. Then a beautiful 288 GTO came down the road before coming to a stop in front of the F50. The F40 was then taken around the back leaving these two pictured above. I shot the GTO recently when it was inside the dealer's showroom here

I shot a couple of film frames finishing my current roll in the process; I hope I got a couple of decent shots of the GTO which was definitely my fave of these three...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...