vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

26.2.15

Douglas Vespa '53 Rod Model



Some beautifully taken images by my Vespa friend Roman of his restored 1953 Douglas Rod Model. Roman established the VE8PA.CH blog and is happy for me to share these images with you here on vespamore but they are strictly under the copyright of VE8PA.CH - please respect that.





All of Roman's photographs are available to buy as prints and can be ordered by contacting him at VE8PA.CH the vespas shown on the site are also for sale..

These basement shots remind me of the shots I took a few years ago back in 2010 of my former 1969 original paint, first series Sprint Veloce, see here





Like me, Roman is a big fan of original paint vespas, so much so he has just ordered a copy of my Retrospective Scooters book I'm pleased to say. The second edition of Retrospective Scooters is full of beautiful, mostly original paint vespas, including one of my personal favourites, an original condition '53 Douglas Rod Model, shot specifically for the book. More than selling out of copies, I take a lot more satisfaction and pride in my book going to genuine enthusiasts like Roman. The large majority of shots from the new book have been withheld from being posted online to maintain its exclusivity.

Check out Roman's excellent blog here - VE8PA.CH

VE8PA.CH Facebook Page - here

Retrospective Scooters Book (Second Edition) available to order securely online via PayPal here - www.vespamore.bigcartel.com



www.vespamore.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...