vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

12.12.14

Retrospective visit



Yours truly captured by Leandro Leanza during last Monday's visit to Retrospective Scooters, see previous post Nice shot below also by Leandro, of this 50 Special with round headset fitted, replacing the square original headset. I would have kept the square headset myself but this is what the customer wanted. I took this lovely light blue 50 Special a few years ago in town, see here Loving the moody black & white vespa parts shot, I think this is great!






More of Leandro's photography on his Flickr photostream here also if you're on Facebook check out Leandro's Vespa - Sig. PX blog.

I'll post my own 35mm film shots from Monday's Retrospective visit with Leandro & Stefania when I finish my current film and get it developed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...