vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

11.12.14

Cushman GS150 VS5





Recently been in touch with the owner of this beautiful, rare Cushman GS150 VS5, which came about as said discerning owner just ordered a copy of my latest Retrospective Scooters book I actually shot this original paint GS on 35mm film back in May this year, when it was in for some maintenance at Retrospective Scooters. I really wish I'd seen this before completing the second edition of my vespa book, as it would have made a great inclusion; definitely one for the next book ...

The owner tells me that apparently only five hundred GS150 VS5s were badged as Cushman for the American market and seemingly as few as eight or less are currently now over here in the UK. This example was originally sold by the Boston Vespa Company, located off Commonwealth Avenue.

So nice to see this hasn't been stripped, shotblasted and re-painted when it's perfect as it is and retains its unique history and provenance.

I hope to get some more film shots of this lovely GS at some point in the near future but in the meantime you can see the shots I took earlier this year - here

Thanks to the owner for these photos and details and of course for letting me feature his GS on the vespamore blog ; )

www.vespamore.com

www.vespamore.bigcartel.com

www.retrospectivescooters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...