vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

15.10.14

Vespa fan !


                                      click fotos to view large

Have just taken an order for my Retrospective Scooters book from a South African vespa fan and proud owner of the above '66 SS180 and Eddie Grimstead style '74 Sprint Veloce. Also belonging to this lucky guy is another 1966 SS180 (one with only 2000 miles on the clock) and a 1960 Douglas GS150 VS5 - not a bad collection!

Nice to see one of the limited edition 200 copies of my book going to a real enthusiast and vespa fan. You can order a copy of the second edition of Retrospective Scooters - here

www.vespamore.com


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.10.14

    I just love these two scooters!

    To own an SS180 is so special, but to get to own two SS180's is just unheard of.

    The GS 150 VS5 is also a special scooter indeed.

    Get more pictures of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.10.14

    The GS 150 remains my favorite scooter of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.10.14

    Guys, you should all really order Paul's second edition book.

    I have the first edition, which was epic, so I can't wait for my second edition book to arrive now!

    Come on buy this book and support Paul, who's photography is sublime and his love of all things Scooter's extreme!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...