vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

6.9.14

Project13 - black smallframe



                                          click fotos to view large


Following on from the previous Project13 post Trevor Howe sent me these shots of his latest project that has just been finished.

I probably wouldn't have this myself being more into the classic aesthetic but I have a soft spot for the German style, trick engineered scoots that Trevor puts out and I really like the graphics he applies - this smallframe vespa definitely does it for me. You have to admire Trevor's single minded approach to what he does and the belief, commitment and attention to detail he puts in.

If you were to consider buying a scooter from Project13, prices start from £3-£4K and increase upwards to £10K depending on model, choice of specification and level of tuning etc. In any case, you would end up with a stunning one-off scooter.

Check out more of Trevor Howe's work here - www.project13london.blogspot.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...