vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

18.7.14

Feeling good - new SIP t-shirts


































Attempting to model the latest, new classic vespa t-shirt from S.I.P. Scootershop.

Sent gratis by the generous folk from the world's premier supplier of scooter parts, accessories and everything you need to get the most out of your classic scooter, plus lifestyle gear like this very nice shirt which I can genuinely say is a great fit, comfortable and made with quality materials.They also kindly sent me their new SIP branded BiC lighter

I wonder if the SIP team were feeling in a giving mood after being caught up in the euphoria of Germany's deserved World Cup win..! Not that I'm complaining and the least I can do is give the SIP team's new t-shirt range some promotion.

Check out the latest S.I.P t-shirts for both male and female scooterists via link - here

www.sip-scootershop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...