vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

23.5.14

'76 unrestored Rally






Some great shots of this original paint 1976 Rally 200, sent in by a guy who just ordered a copy of my Retrospective Scooters book.

This Rally was last ridden on the road in 1984..!! Being a big fan of nicely original vespas, I'm pleased the new owner won't be doing too much to it who says:

"I intend to just give the body work a good clean and polish as I feel it would be a shame to give it a full restoration".

Quite right I reckon; it's only original once!

If you like original bikes, you'll like the second edition of Retrospective Scooters, the book is full of lovely unrestored vespas like this Rally; all of which have been taken by me on 35mm film. The new book is £29.50 plus P+P and is available to order securely online - here

www.vespamore.com


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pics of my Rally Paul - your book in an inspiration to all original Vespa owners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obliged, thanks Rod, glad you like the book ; )

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...