vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

6.11.13

Satisfied customer ...

                               click foto to view large

I sold a copy of my book RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS to a guy in the UK the other day & got this very nice reply below ...

"Paul - thanks for your beautiful book. Received safe and sound.
I am still swooning! You should be v proud.
Thought you might like to see my transportation units attached.
I've got a lovely 50 Special rust bucket in baby blue as well but she's a bit camera shy at the mo :)
Keep up the good work and please add me to your mailing list."

David also sent me the above pic of his two scoots - Rally 200 & 1961 Spanish Motovespa 125. Always gratifying for me to get some decent feedback like this & being a vespa addict, great to see what scoots folk have stashed away! 

Check out below these lovely detail shots of David's original 50 Special. I'm not quite sure going by these, how good its original condition is or whether restoration is the only way forward - I hope not ...




David, thanks very much for sending me these - happy reading/perusing ; )

RETROPSECTIVE SCOOTERS has nearly sold out of its first edition (200 copies). We're considering commissioning another small run but there may be the odd amendment/addition for the second edition. In any event, "small is beautiful" in my opinion & given this project was never devised as a major enterprise, the number of books in existence will be small & exclusive, so get your copy of the limited first edition while you still can...

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS - photography by Paul Hart (vespamore photography) is priced at £29.50 + postage & packaging (worldwide) & is available to order via link - here 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...