vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

16.7.13

JOYRIDE Vespatour 2013

Joyride_Vespatour-2013 39 by sipscootershop
foto by sipscootershop on Flickr

Love this shot from SI.P. Scootershop taken at their recent 'Joyride' - reckon this capture sums up 'Joyride' perfectly! See full set of shots from this year's ride here

I got to ride partially around Lake Amersee along these lovely roads when I visited S.I.P. at their Landsberg HQ back in April - happy days!


  
Nice little film below from S.I.P. Scootershop of this year's jaunt by vespa en masse around Lake Amersee in Bavaria, Southern Germany. I reckon someone must have been doing some 'van surfing' to get the aerial footage...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...