vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

16.7.13

Canterbury Tales...







Fotos taken on Sunday evening in Oxford (inc the last one by my nearly 5yr old daughter!) after riding back from the Veteran Vespa Club's Canterbury weekend event. I had to work in London for most of the duration of the rally (Thurs-Sunday) but got away around 4.30pm on Saturday, getting to Canterbury at 7pm for the evening meal. Sounds like a great weekend was had by all who went, with a couple of decent rideouts taking in Canterbury, Whitstable, Dover & Deal among others, via some lovely B roads nestled in the beautiful Kent countryside.

I was a bit peeved to have missed out on the day trips but couldn't complain what with the enjoyable rides there & back in the exceptionally warm weather. The A40 between High Wycombe & Oxford is a lovely stretch of road too which I hadn't ridden before - the joys of riding by vespa...! I also picked up the 'Furthest Travelled' award by vespa for my troubles!

I got through a roll of film at the event & will add a couple of these in the next day or so when I get it processed. In the meantime you can see some pics from the VVC Canterbury event by going to the Veteran Vespa Club FB page here or try their website which will have pics up on there in the coming days -  www.veteranvespaclub.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...