vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

28.6.13

The Mountain Ride 2013





Amazing vid here from Đá Nguyễn aka The Scooterist

I've been riding into work the last few days on my scoot to run in my Malossi 210cc kit (W.Herts - Central London). I got soaked on the way home last night & on the way in this morning. In the middle of Kings Langley High Street a considerate male Volvo estate driver (not that I'm sterotyping..) thought it would be a good idea to do a 3-point turn, with me approaching him from 200 yards away! I hit the rear brake probably a bit too harsh for the wet conditions & did my impression of the Fast & Furious (Tokyo Drift). I asked him loudly towards his open window (& for the benefit of Kings Langley's inhabitants) what the f**k he thought he was doing..!! He then came over all indignant & gesticulated that I enjoy taking myself in hand - unbelievable!! Were it not for the fact I was late for work I would have gladly stayed to argue my point & point out I don't currently have a death wish.

Anyway (I digress), it strikes me seeing Đá Nguyễn's lovely film that I'd be far safer riding these wet, barely surfaced roads in the mountains of Vietnam rather than running the gauntlet of the UK's busy roads & idiot drivers, I'd have a far better time too...

Check out The Scooterist website here - www.thescooterist.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...