vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

14.5.13

BSG













I belatedly picked up a copy of Scootering magazine today & have been perusing it over my wet London lunch hour.

I got it mainly for the article on BSG, the Italian engine tuning trio comprising of Fabio Begani, Stefano Scauri & Alessandro Graiani. It makes for a very interesting read.

As you can see from the series of 35mm film shots above, I was fortunate enough to witness Signore Scauri revving the 'bejesus' out of their bright yellow smallframe on the Dyno at SIP Scootershop's customhow in April. The resulting engine noise was incredible & isn't done justice by my pics but you can see the reaction of a couple of guys in the background with hands clamped to their ears..!

Alessandro administers BSG's vespa website Et3.it which also includes a forum. May's issue of Scootering is still on sale, so get it while you can.


The full set of fotos I took at SIP's customshow can be seen here

www.et3.it

Et3.it FB page here - www.facebook.com/et3.it

www.scootering.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...