vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

16.3.13

3rd Vintage Douglas Vespa Run

08 by vespamore photography

March 16th 2013 - I got up stupidly early this morning to go to Epsom Downs & get some film shots of the third edition of this event.

I had a rain soaked ride there on the Motovespa & could hardly feel my numb fingers while taking shots in the cold horizontal rain & strong winds. I then climbed back on the scoot & rode back to central London to start a day's work... Despite the soaking I was glad I went; this is a pretty special event & you rarely get to see such lovely old rare Douglas Vespas all together in one place.

Some more shots to follow when I finish the other film I started.



You can see the shots I took at the inaugural Vintage Douglas Vespa Run in 2011 here

www.vespamore.com

Also have a look at these shots taken by Richie Lunt via Scooter Geek at Saturday's event - www.scootergeek.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...