vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

18.12.12

Vespa GT

Vespa gt by Long__John__Silver

Beautiful original paint 1967 Vespa GT125 here, taken by owner Long_John_Silver with Super Gandolfi  seat, Ulma 267 legshield, Vigano footrest & engine converted to DR 177cc barrel kit.

Something can only be original once; this looks so good & would be criminal to restore/re-paint this; sadly I bet there are many who would restore this at the drop of a hat! I've got a feeling the current owner loves this GT just the way she is; beautifully original - I hope I'm right...

Since writing this post this morning, the owner has directed me to these links detailing the sympathetic 'tidying up' of his lovely GT - vespaforever forum here in Italian & Vespa Club Jaen forum here in Spanish, more pics below, click on fotos to view large.











Long John - grazie mille/muchas gracias for sharing this great story; I love your ride; it's one of the nicest original vespas I've seen ; )




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.12.12

    Hi Vespamore, you right!!!

    I'm glad you like it, you understand perfectly the spitrit of this vespa.
    Many have advised me to do a complete restoration, but I have done a conservate restoration. You can see the photos of the process in these two forums, one Spanish and one Italian.

    http://www.vespaforever.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31990

    http://www.vespaclubjaen.es/portal/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3762

    I maked full professional restoring of vespas, but this kind of restoring was more 'difficult in some way.

    Bye, sorry for my bad english and congratulation for the blog.



    LongJohn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.8.16

    Hi John,

    please sell me your gt .... I'm from Bolzano, right the place where your Gt come from... Ciao Paul

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...