vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

31.10.12

Team S Equipe - Gadabout


Dave Hardy from Team S Equipe invited me along to the inaugural 'Gadbout', basically an excuse for a get together of some very tasty, cool Lambrettas, mostly done up in a classic '60s racer style - just how I like them... Also present was a beautiful 'Norvin' motorcycle - a hybrid Norton/Vincent.

The loose plan was to meet up at Lewis Leathers on Whitfield Street, London W1 & after a chat & coffee head off to the Ace Cafe on the North Circular Road. I was working, so called in briefly at Lewis Leathers for a gander & to take some film shots.


I occasionally buy old expired film stock & had one of these films loaded in my Olympus OM-2N; it felt a bit stiff when winding on but I assumed it was okay. After working my way through the 36 exp film, I was excited about getting the shots back but disaster... the resulting prints were all tinged purple with unsightly spots appearing on most of the images. I was gutted as it's rare to get such a decent gathering of superb lambrettas together in one place; all the expired films I've used previously have been fine up until now.

The 'best' shots I took that came out are shown below; not what I would have liked by any means but it gives you an idea...








                   click fotos to view large



www.teamsequipe.com

www.lewisleathers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...