vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

12.10.12

Sara Fernández










                      click fotos to view large

All of the above superb, classic vespa shots were taken by talented photographer Sara Fernández

I've often admired Sara's scooter images on Flickr where I first came across her work & have invited a fair few to my vespa super group on the site.

Sara is also friendly with Raul Gonzalez, another excellent Spanish photographer I've featured regularly on the vespamore photography blog; both of them sharing a passion for classic scooters.

I've wanted to feature Sara's scooter photography on here for a while now & recently asked if she'd be okay with me writing a post. I was very pleased when she obliged & sent me the lovely shots you see here. I also asked Sara to include a few words about her work & why she likes classic scooters, below you can read what she said:

"About me... I am a graphic designer so I did a little film photography at school, however I got my first DSLR camera in the beginning of 2010, as a present. I started taking photos because I went through a rough time and needed to keep my mind busy but surprisingly it became a passion right away. 2 months ago I took a big step and purchased the Canon 5D Mark II; a full frame camera. Since then, I'm even more into photography. I recently bought too the 135 mm f2.0L for Canon, an amazing lens for street photography, which is my real thing. My vespa shots are always taken with the 50mm f1.4, I love to zoom in really close to a detail.
I live in Valencia, Spain. Here, there are still some old scooters and bikes, but it's more difficult as time goes by to see them, so when I find one I get this nervous, awesome feeling and I need to capture it. My love for classic scooters (mainly Vespa and Lambretta) started in Graphic Design school, when I had to do a monographic project about anything, and one of my classmates picked Vespas. That's when I started really looking at them, and slowly falling in love with the design.
I have a major in Information Technology and another one in Graphic Design. I work as a graphic designer and I'm also an illustrator in my free time. I mostly do children's illustrations. I have a blog that shows my graphic design and illustration works" www.sarafdez.blogspot.com.es

Sara - muchas gracias for sending me the above; I always enjoy hearing about others' passion for classic Vespas & Lambrettas &  hope this post introduces a few more people to your great work ; )

www.sarafdez.blogspot.com.es

More of Sara's scooter shots below...

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had made a comment here!
    Thank you Paul again for doing this, you're too kind!
    Happy 2013!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...