vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

25.7.12

Vespa Beijing



I've always wondered if there is any kind of classic scooter scene in China; the vespamore photography blog has a strong following in the Far East; particularly Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam & to a lesser extent, Japan but very little interest, if any from China.

I guess Italian Vespas & Lambrettas didn't really make it over to China in large numbers; I imagine the powers that be pushed national brands rather than import foreign scooter manufacturers..?

From this cool short film uploaded by minimooger  it would seem a few classic Italian scoots have found their way over to China - if any Chinese classic scooter owners/fans or anyone else with knowledge of the Chinese scene can enlighten me with more info I'd appreciate it - email me at vespamore@hotmail.co.uk

This short film displays a link at the end to the Vespa Beijing blog/website from what I can tell as it's in Chinese www.weibo.com/vespabeijing

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...