vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

20.6.12

World Vespa Days fotos from S.I.P. Scootershop

L1061973 by sipscootershop
A photo by sipscootershop on Flickr.
I hung out with the S.I.P. boys for a fair chunk of the World Vespa Days event (14th - 18th June) which involved dinner one night, a few drinks, one long sight seeing ride thru central London & a lot of insanely fast riding through the centre of town, late at night in the wee small hours. It was excellent fun; they're great company & ride some very cool classic vespas; in most cases old, orig. paint scoots tuned to within an inch of their sorry lives!!

Check out S.I.P. Scootershop's London stay in pictures by clicking link here

I took a load of 35mm film shots of the weekend's event which can be seen here

www.sip-scootershop.com

S.I.P. on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...