vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

29.6.12

S.I.P. Classic Vespa parts catalogue

VVC Tring rally - June 2010  by Vespamore !

One of the 35mm film shots S.I.P. Scootershop used in their newly published Classic Vespa parts catalogue; I sent them a CD of scanned film shots, a dozen of which made it into their excellent catalogue which can be previewed here


    S.I.P. Scootershop Classic Vespa parts catalogue


By way of thanks S.I.P. have kindly sent me a couple of copies of the new catalogue plus their SIP ROAD racing exhaust which I can't wait to fit to my Sprint Veloce.

SIP say: "In a very short time, the SIP Road developed into the most wanted touring exhaust system of all. It is also mounted on most of our SIP long-distance Vespas."

To see full spec. on the SIP ROAD racing exhaust click link here

www.sip-scootershop.com 

Order S.I.P. Classic Vespa parts catalogue here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...