vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

vespamore photography also acts as a platform for others' quality vespa photography -
wherever possible, images displayed not belonging to me are credited with link to original photographer, artist or owner. If you see your images/films on here & object - let me know & they will be removed immediately.

Thanks for visiting - Paul Hart (vespamore photography).

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Giro Sicilia




click fotos to view large


There are times when I'll admit to wishing I was Italian, or at least residing in Italia. This particularly rings true when I see photos like these, sent to me by Antonio Saija of his tour of Sicily 23-30 April, 2012 on his very nice Sprint Veloce. Never mind the food, climate, architecture, countryside, language, design, warm seas etc I'd just love to take off on my Sprint Veloce for some local touring like Antonio.... aah one can only wish!

Thanks to Antonio for sending these beautiful shots - much appreciated ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...