vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

27.6.12

Designing 007: 50 Years of Bond Style


"Mr Bond, you have an annoying habit of staying alive... "

 

The Barbican marks the 50th anniversary of the James Bond franchise, from 1962's Dr No to this year's Skyfall, with a unique exhibition showcasing the inside story of the design and style of the world's most influential and iconic movie brand. 

 

Saw a poster advertising this exhibition at the Barbican, as I got off the train at Euston this morning. Like most 'boys' I'm a James Bond fan (Sean Connery all the way for me); my fave films being 'Goldfinger' & 'From Russia with Love' (quite like 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' too) - the title songs, cars, watches, furniture, clothes, sets & architecture etc doing it for me from the '60's rather than later decades...

I'll definitely get along to this exhibition which runs from 6th July - 5th September 2012, 11am - 8pm (Thurs until 10pm) To see full details & how to book tickets click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...