vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

4.5.12

100,000 vespamore photography blog visits

D Rally by Vespamore ! 
Me on my Sprint Veloce taken in June 2010

vespamore photography blog has just hit 100,000 visits since I started it in October 2009 - not sure if that's good going or not?

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to all of you who follow the blog & check in regularly on what's going on, many of you on a daily basis it would seem.

Pageviews today
 191
Pageviews yesterday
 874
Pageviews last month
 17,048
Pageviews all time history 
100,168

I started the blog as a result of my unhealthy passion for all things classic vespa. That passion still remains & with it a desire to share with you all great images of classic vespas, whether taken by me or other photographers. On that note I should add a large note of gratitude to all those who have allowed me to add their great shots to the blog - I really appreciate this. I hope it has given some exposure to your work as photographers.

As viewers of these shots, we should all remember & respect these are the sole property of their respective creators & should ask for permission to use such shots or even better, support them by buying a print!

You can see the basic audience stats below of the blog which I always find interesting with the UK, USA & Indonesia being the top three viewing countries by some way, followed by Germany, Italy & Spain.

Anyway, thanks again & I hope you all continue enjoying the blog ; )

Pageviews by Countries
United Kingdom
                                             16,654
United States
                                         14,244
Indonesia
        11,737
Germany
           4,385
Italy
 4,278
Spain
       3,061
Thailand
                         1,978
France
  1,766
Portugal
    1,302
Australia
     1,069

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...