vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.


Vespa Sprint Veloce - Prima Serie (restored & un-restored)

Piaggio Vespa 125 Sprint Veloce - 1968 by Maurizio Boi
photo by Maurizio Boi

This is how my vespa would look restored & re-sprayed in it's original Piaggio factory paint - Max Meyer Paint Code: "Metallic Silver" 1.268.0103 from 1969 or PPG code 103.

However being a fan of original condition paint & patina this is how I keep my Sprint Veloce...

Sprint Veloce by Vespamore !
Photographed by Niall from Retrospective. This was taken at his contact's place in Cattolica, just south of Rimini in Marche region, Italy, from where he sourced my Sprint Veloce. I had the choice of this one & the later blue Sprint Veloce on the right. I went for the earlier model, liking the fact it was a first series Sprint Veloce; the blue one needed some welding too.

Original 1969 Sprint Veloce by Vespamore ! 
How my 1969 Sprint Veloce prima serie looked on arrival at Retrospective Scooters in July 2009 after it's journey from Cattolica.

Untitled by Vespamore !

So Cal by Vespamore !

More shots of my '69 Vespa Sprint Veloce can be seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...