vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

vespamore photography also acts as a platform for others' quality vespa photography -
wherever possible, images displayed not belonging to me are credited with link to original photographer, artist or owner. If you see your images/films on here & object - let me know & they will be removed immediately.

Thanks for visiting - Paul Hart (vespamore photography).

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Modern Vespa

Vespa by marin.tomic

I'm not really that appreciative of modern Vespas but am pleased Piaggio sell these as it keeps the classic Vespa PX in business. If I ever did find myself buying a modern, automatic scooter I would get a Vespa GTS or a Gilera Runner which I did own briefly, years ago.

Despite preferring classic, geared Vespas I do enjoy seeing decent shots of modern Vespas. As I only accept photos of classic Vespas into my 'Vespa Super' group on Flickr, I started a discussion thread within the group for good shots of Modern Vespas which you can view here

The well taken shot above is by Marin Tomic, captured in Siena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...