vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

19.1.12

Men's file magazine - issue 06

Men's file magazine - issue 06 by Vespamore !

Issue 06 of Men's file magazine has just come out. I managed to get these two shots published of Hiroyuki Maeda's 1971 Triumph T120R Bonneville, before & after Hiro's DIY restoration. Hiro is a pattern cutter at Lewis Leathers www.lewisleathers.com the UK's oldest manufacturer of motorcycle clothing. See original shots here - before & after restoration, complete set of shots I took of Hiro's Triumph here

These aren't the best shots I've ever taken but I'm well pleased to get these in to such a quality magazine which focuses on heritage style - a theme I always aspire to throughout my 35mm film photography. More of my classic motorcycle shots can be seen here

Thanks to Men's file magazine & Men's file founder & Creative Director, Nick Clements for the inclusions & Hiro for letting me shoot his lovely Triumph. You can read more about Hiro's own restoration of his Triumph on his blog www.modebyrockers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...