vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

17.11.11

Vespa the Resistance

'Vespa the Resistance' for those that don't already know is a 24Hour Vespa endurance race organised by Team Vespa Barcelona www.teamvespabarcelona.com


Vespa The Resistance 2010 from Team Vespa Barcelona on Vimeo.

Read Sip Scootershop's report of the 2011 race in which they participated here http://www.sip-scootershop.com/community/blogs/classic_scene-blog_en/archive/2011/05/02/24h-race-in-zuara-spain-vespa-the-resistance-2011.aspx


Entries for the 2012 race at the Zuera International Circuit, Zaragoza, Spain, May 26-27th can be registered online at Team Vespa Barcelona's site www.teamvespabarcelona.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I’m a writer of Japanese life style magazine “DAYTONA”.
    http://www.daytona-mag.com/
    I really interesting your VESPA 24H race photos.
    http://www.scooterfile.com/oems/vespa/vespa-the-resistance-24h/

    Can I introduce the race at next issue of DAYTONA?
    I’m very happy if you send me high resolution photos.
    Off course I will send you a copy.
    Takeshi Goto
    Writter DAYTONA
    090-3529-0620
    t.goto@schneider.tokyo
    rz.goto5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...