vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

27.9.11

Jamie's Italian

Untitled by Vespamore !
Untitled, a photo by Vespamore ! on Flickr.
I'm no expert chef or anything but I can cook a mean Spaghetti Bolognese & follow a recipe pretty well; my forte being Italian food. We have various Jamie Oliver cookbooks, Bill Granger's books are also a fave in our house & just recently I got 'Two Greedy Italians' by Gennaro Contaldo & Antonio Carluccio which is excellent, (I can highly recommend it & great photography too). I find it really annoying paying for average restaurant food & being 'fleeced' £60-£80 for my wife & I to eat a meal; eight times out of ten we say we could have done better than that at home!

However, 'Jamie's Italian' restaurants (a joint venture between Jamie Oliver & Gennaro Contaldo) are an exception to my unfortunate rule. I've only eaten in the Oxford restaurant (twice) but the food was lovely & reasonably priced, for once I left feeling content ; ) I passed the recently opened Jamie's Italian at Angel Islington & had to shoot this Ape 3-wheeler outside. I took this with my Olympus OM10 on 35mm film (800ASA) on a 5-second shutter speed to intentionally achieve this effect - quite like how this came out.

See the same shot with correct shutter speed here http://www.flickr.com/photos/gs3vespa/6188570625/in/photostream

Check out 'Jamie's Italian' website here
http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...