vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

vespamore photography also acts as a platform for others' quality vespa photography -
wherever possible, images displayed not belonging to me are credited with link to original photographer, artist or owner. If you see your images/films on here & object - let me know & they will be removed immediately.

Thanks for visiting - Paul Hart (vespamore photography).

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Apeccino

Untitled by Vespamore !
Untitled, a photo by Vespamore ! on Flickr.
One of my personal fave shots I've taken.

I took this in March 2009 outside Kentish Town tube station. I parked the Spanish Vespa Sprint 150 I owned at the time by the 'Bean About Town' Ape, which has a pitch here & serves coffee daily.

The shot was taken in bright sunlight on bulb setting (approx 5 second shutter speed) on 35mm film with my Olympus OM10 manual SLR camera. Like how this came out with the movement. See more of my best vespa shots here on main website http://www.vespamore.com/vespa

You can visit the 'Bean About Town' website here http://www.beanabouttown.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...