vespamore photography
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

vespamore photography also acts as a platform for others' quality vespa photography -
wherever possible, images displayed not belonging to me are credited with link to original photographer, artist or owner. If you see your images/films on here & object - let me know & they will be removed immediately.

Thanks for visiting - Paul Hart (vespamore photography).

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

My old vespa




Spotted my old vespa VBB150 for sale at Scooterworks the other day. Taken Feb '11 with my Olympus OM10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...